Thursday, June 4, 2009 2:43 PM
My mum told me, Desmond have give up on me and yes it is time to give up on him too, it is easy to say then being done. I’ve try, but can I really? I decided to give it a try again, to start a new relationship and this time round I'm going to treasure him! Thanks for choosing to be with me despite knowing my past record. I though both of us would never had a chance. It might seem quick that we are together as we are only so close this few days, but we’ve know each other for years. I believe we will last forever.
Being with you is not the though of one of two day. It has been weeks that I am thinking about it. Thinking if I really can give up on him and be with you! I am not sure if he will leave my heart completely. Even though I am with you now, there is once a few days, he would pop out in my mind again.But trust me; give me sometime to forget him! I will do my best to give you my true heart. This time, I am not going to loss the one I love and who love me too. Treasure every days, hrs, mins , secs with you.My stupid Pig I love you so so much!我爱你!真的真的好爱你!Labels: Dear, Me, Relationship