Monday, June 22, 2009 11:07 AM
After coaching I went in to JB to find dear. Realise that I am like super glue sticking to him. Just one day never sees him, and I miss him like crazy. So went in JB to look for him… I was sort of scare initially, because it was my 1st time going in alone. But think of able to see him, everything was just nothing. Met him, and he gave me a super big surprise! He told me that his mum ask me to go home and eat! Lol should have told me early lol, and then I have more prepare hehe… Will wear nicer cloth and prepare my speech haha! Meet the parent session so so stress!
We have to wait for his daddy to finish his massage then we go fetch him, so we shop at City Square aimlessly for awhile.
-Brought egg tart for his family and me, chicken wing for him.
-fetch his dad home and rest at his home for awhile. He has supper cute family and I like them, especially his nieces. Super duper cute, just like me haha , both of us are “cute xiao she”… She talk a lot, I guess I was the same when I was small…
His mum cooks for us and keep durian for me to eat lol. DURIAN! My favourite hee... Thanks Aunty… Nice food and durian, so sweet of her to keep a box for me. I did eat lot of durian lol… But have to control, can’t eat too much too, if not I fall sick again then dear will bite me; p
After that we went back to Singapore, her mum wanted to go for a hair cut. Then dear would be sending me home. We were struck in the car for very long on the way back because of traffic jam. This is my first time taking a car back to Singapore, then I realise, having a car might not be that good. Sometime is faster to take public transport rather than have a car. But ya enjoy being struck because it means I can see my dear longer. But it would be better we can reach early so dear don’t need to drive so long, he must be super tired I think… Driving for almost the whole day…
Reach Singapore, went Sheng Shiong to buy some food and brought sweet for me and "Xiao She" then bring her to have KFC. Seriously she is super cute, I was wondering would our kids be like her haha… I really enjoy the meal at KFC. That was the most happiest and delicious meal I have in my life. It was just like, daddy feeding mummy and child, mummy feeding the child and daddy, the child feeding daddy and mummy… Lol super sweet… It’s something I’ve never experience before but have dream of it for long. She was like my daughter and I love to pamper her to see her smile :)
Happy, happy, happy… I love this type of life. I love my dear and his family !
Labels: Dear, Family, JB trip, Life, Relationship, Thought