Tuesday, February 24, 2009 1:56 PM
I just went to is friendster and i came across this comment that i gave him 2 year ago:
DeAr ThAnK 4 dOTtinG sO mUcH hee LoVe U aLOt Alot No 1 cAn rEpLaCe u iN mY hEarT k aNoThEr 2 dAy wE wILL bE tOgetHEr 4 1 & hAlf YrS Le sO sAd gIVe u toRtURe 4 sO loNg bUt iT oK i Am wILLiNg 2 Give u TotURe 4 EveR heE LoVe u AlwaYs... HaPpY 1&hALf Yrs AnNiVAsARy...MUcK mUcK
Such a happy moment... I've decided to post our memories from now on. I use to buy him clothes everytime i miss him and pass it to him when i see him. Since i can't do it anymore, I would choose this alternative.The moment i miss him i post his picture.... We've got lot of picture to show nA!Labels: Dear, Me, Memories, Relationship