Friday, October 23, 2009 11:24 PM
Maybe I should not be so busybody and waste my precious time to do what I think I suppose to do but in actual fact to others I am just trying to be clever. Sorry no more next time! If you think, I was the one who wanted to do everything, then whatever! You think I am so free to go all the way down to to help out and waste my 3hrs! I have much more better thing to do! I can't join you guy at night, so i go down early in the morning to help out a bit...
It was ____ who ask me to do all, if possible. I was intending to just do what I suppose to do, and leave the rest to you guy since I couldn’t help out at night. I should have knew this would happen; I even ask him if I should just do some and leave the rest to you guy, so you all can do and learn as well.It was him who asks me to complete everything and there are still other things for you guy to do.Shouldn’t have been so stupid to waste my time! I should just finish my job and fuck off, or even better hack care, since it doesn’t matter much with/ without me!
Well last sem, I would just do what I am told to and just don’t bother the rest. I can I do, if can't then just let it be.It doesnt matter anymore! I am sorry if I offend anyone but that me. Don’t like then FUCK OFF! I can’t be bother! Since you like to do everything, then you do, as long as you are happy! Labels: Anger, Life, Thought