Monday, September 7, 2009 1:01 PM
Kinda of disappointed with the people in the company, especially the boss. Felt that he is super unfair! Why am I so unlucky? Working in that company for almost 1 year and now then I got a pay increasement. Those who just join the company also got a pay increasement. What the Fish!
I help them to teach the most class, I give my very best, student recognize my hard work through their action, I product result, never fail to reject their request, unless I really can’t. So what more I need to do?Tired and stress… I though it was a simple thing to work for the company but now then I realize is not. They use to be for homely...
The boss seems to care bout you but in actual fact, you are just part of his business plan. Once you have nothing to contribute to his business plan then you are out and be replace by others.
Why are human so easily be replace? Can I be someone who cant be replace? Cause i serously hate this type of feeling. I HATE IT!!! Not only at work place, but relationship too...You have to always portray a prefect image if not; who knows you might be their next gossip topic.
I really have no idea how to stay on, but only to think of those kids that always brighten my day.
Nothing can replace their smile and result.I have to keep telling myself since Uncle Patrick can bear with all those thing that is worst then mine, I would also can! Btw going to upload my teacher’s present picture later.
Simply sweet …Labels: Life, People, Thought