Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:56 AM
I guess rumours and gossip is just something that spices up your life. People can’t live without gossiping others because then life would be boring. People love to listen to gossip because is like some idiot telling a story they nv hear before. It saves them the trouble from googling or read.
It simply just reasonable why people gossip. Now then I understand why Ivan can just ignore those interesting story create by them, because to them is the topic of the town, but to us I guess is just joke of the town… It like the clown making story and make people believe is the truth...Dot, Dot, Dot
Since they like to say then let it be, soon it will be forgotten and they will get bored of it, just like Ivan and …..
Don’t need to deny or admit, just do what I need to!Labels: Life, People, Thought