Alright let see what I have done this month???
Oh ya, start my driving lesson 2 week already, ytd was my 2nd lesson. It was an exciting and fun experience. I have learn a lot in just 2 lesson. How to move the car, stop behind the car and white line in time, control steering, reverse and turning pass the curve, signal left & right, U-turn, blah, I think that all haha…. Actually not really a lot also la! Haha tml would be my 3rd lesson, looking forward to it : )
What next? Erm ya, pay increment by Uncle Robert, FINALLY ya! Thanks but is just the pathetic $1 really a lot huh??? Hell! 1 year and the increase was just $1, rubbish… But better than nothing la! I just cant accept the fact that I work there longer yet I get the same pay and treatment as the junior lol… But WHATEVER!
Last but not least my family day… This few week, I have been spent hundred of dollar on my mum and brother. I got to save more and eat less already. Went to JB last week and spend about 300 RM, then this week I just brought them to Orchard to shop and I bought a watch for my brother and myself, have a fruit pie at $10 and have dinner at Sakura International Buffet .I spent a total of $100 again… But it okies, as long we have fun and enjoy ourselves… Hiaz, Last month I brought them to Sakura International Buffet too, I don’t think I can afford to bring them next month…
Next month, I need to pay for my driving lesson again, this month I spent about $300 I think next month would be the same too. Then my hp and Internet's bill $50 each.Then I still need to give my mum $500 for her allowance, cause this month “BEAR” is not staying at my home le, so no income for her. Partly is my fault, so never mind $500 for her. After that, I still need to pay for my Swimming Instructor course which is around $160…
Oh no lot and lot of thing to pay… I am in deep deep shit. My next month pay would be just burn like this…. Got to save and save le!
Yup I think that all for this month, enough of update… Tata!