Tuesday, August 11, 2009 10:20 AM
Recently, I realize there are lots of weird people in the world. I think I shouldn’t called them weird but don’t know what this people is thinking lol. The more I mingle with all those high authority people, the more I feel this world is like WHF! Example: A well know swimming’s coach called me and ask me out for movie just to help his worker to match make. A boss called his worker to return uniform and say he will go his house to take. A boss loan money and thing from worker and nv return. A boss who change his decision like changing his shirt and blah, blah, blah, a lot more which don’t wish to mention.
I am tired… life seem so bored to me now a days. Nothing interesting happening, nothing interesting for me to do, meeting lot of weird people, doing the same old thing everyday… What can I do to improve this type of life? I don’t wish to continue this type of life, I need some change, holiday is coming I need to plan what to do for that 5 week so I wont waste it!
Going for Oversea trip? Nobody go with me! Work for 5 week? Too boring!
I wish I can go back to my secondary school life, it much more fun! School, work, friend, basketball and bf! Nothing much more can be better than that….Labels: Life, Thought