Thursday, July 16, 2009 9:40 AM
I went to watch Transformer with mummy yesterday, second time watching it. Kinda of feel bored, but since brother want to watch no choice, watch with him. Next week I am going to watch Harry Potter, not going to miss it. Overall was a nice show, but mummy say the 1st episode was much better Haha 1st time mummy give commend about the movie we watch. Surprise!
Oh adding on, I brought mummy to Chong pang to have dinner on Saturday. It sort of a restaurant, beside KFC if you are a regular Chong pang passes by then I think you will know where I am referring to. They sell super nice and cheap food.Next time I bring my dear dear go and eat... That my mummy favourite restaurant I guess. As usual she order, crab, Kang Kong with sambal, pineapple rice and deer meat (new dishes). Spend a total f $60.
Well I am ok to spend money for them, cause it worthwhile. I believe you what you spend make you happy, then it worthwhile. Only that I am trouble with saving it now. Need to think of way to earn that money back, if not Taiwan dream will be further away from me again… I think I need to cut down on my food expenses. Set $2 per day for me everyday!
Oh Uncle Robert still own me 100 buck , wondering when he will pay me, I think it take year for him to pay I guess. Seriously, I have no more patients to wait for his pay incensement as well. He always doesn’t do what he says. I ask him, “Define Pay incensement pls!”
His reply: based on your performance, if good and work in the company more than ½ year, pay increase.Labels: Dream, Mummy, Though