Friday, June 12, 2009 3:34 PM
Then next day went to have early breakfast. Supper tired wake up at 7am, just to eat that not good breakfast Zzz…. The best thing is by right we were not entitling to the breakfast because the person who book for us forget to help us right. 707 companies, not good wont go to that company again! But we just slip in lol Haha but my cousin was unable to join us Haha because he went to check and left us there to enjoy our breakfast haha.
After that we went to Sunway Lagoon. By right we were suppose to go there to play, if follow my plan. But we end up shopping for the whole day and everyone was supper bored and tired. Seriously regret I never go and play. Go Sunway but never play! WTF!
We took a cab down to Time Square, where there shopping centre is 10 times bigger than CWP, my Lao Gong told me de la! And they have the rollercoaster in the shopping mall. It look dam exciting but expensive so I never sit.
Oh when we were there something very funny. My uncle is a very so called “stingy person” so he doesn’t realy like to spend. Always save,save,save! So he always bring us go eat the cheapest food, which is food court and the food was like Zzz… So when we were there, he suggest going to food court to eat again. Then my naughty cousin, purposely choose restaurant. He ask us go eat SUI KING. Haha majority win. Everyone eat SUI King, as a result he went to eat Mac and we eat Sui. LOL his poor wife and daughter have to pei him! HAZI sad they should just follow us to enjoy.
Alright then shop at there I brought a jean and a key chain for Dear Dear. Hehe is a pig head written Sha Zhu and Ben Zhu. Don’t know why went I saw this word Sha Zhu I think of him, hehe so I brought it for him lol, since he always called me SHa Po :)
Then we went to the Chinatown at KL, they sell lot of Imitation: LV, Levi, Adidas, Nike, etc. All at super cheap price provided you bargain with them. I brought a (Tiffany &co.) necklace and 2 pair of sunglasses at 50RM.Then we went back hotel again, my mum and brother went to sleep and I went shopping with my cousin.Next day wake up have breakfast, delicious. Super worthwhile, it been a long time I have enjoy myself. Nice hotel (4 stars) and nice breakfast. Then we went to take photo, shopping and prepare to go home.
Reach home at around 11plus and Zzz… Gd night!Labels: Family, Holiday trip 2, Life