Tuesday, March 3, 2009 11:50 AM
Wen Sen is very pissed off today! Cause of his work. I think he most probably hate Mr. Mano to the max because Mr. Mano is a person who look into marketing. Therefore he always asks us to do marketing work. However Wen Sen hate it because that not he wanted to learn. He wants to learn that are related to sport science.
Well I feel that he is much luckily compare to me because he still get to do something related to sport science that is given by Mr Tan. Whereas for me, all the while only Mr Mano gives me work to do. Therefore all my work is on marketing. I don’t complaint because at least I got thing to do and I think wont it be even better to do thing you never learnt before?
I also wish Mr Tan can give me some job that are related to sport science, but I know the chance is slim cause of my impression to him was not really good. But I am changing now. I will give my best to everything I do.
This year would be a really tough year for me cause I got lot of thing to learn to make myself grow up However I am determined to do this changes because is good for me! Labels: Me