Tuesday, February 24, 2009 10:24 AM
Yesterday, after swimming i went home alone. On the way home i started crying. I just still cant get over him. This time we really broke off.I sit at the void deck and cry continuously. After crying alone for ½ an hour at my void deck, I decided to let go of him. I never knew my love for him was so great till yesterday. I though I don’t love him anymore already, cause the first time I break up with him, I get over very fast. I didn’t cry, or feel sad. That because, our break up was just on the surface. Which mean my heart was still deeply attach to him. I look as though I broke off with him but I still can’t live without him. I know I’m still able to look for him when I miss him. Call or sms him and ask him out until yesterday everything come to an end.
I came to realize I couldn’t do that anymore. We are really broken up! I can’t look for him any more. It time I need to live without him. He has a girlfriend now and I should let him go. Since I can’t give him what he want, I have to let go.
But I can’t bear to let go of him. That why the moment I think of him, I cry. I just can’t stop. I don’t know what I can do, but just crying and crying. I try to think about the bad thing he did in the past to let me stop crying but I just can’t find any. All I could think was all our happy memories and the way he treat me, giving me all the best. How can I let such a good guy to go? I don’t know! Even till now, I come to think of it I still would cry. I miss him badly; I don’t know when I could get over the life without him.
Today when I wake up, I ask myself can I marry him. I am not very confirmed but I know I love him a lot. So maybe we could give each other one more chance and be together. 4 year ago I can do everything for him, now I also can.So I send a sms to him and ask:
Do you really have girlfriend?
He replies: If I don’t have girlfriend would you accept me. If I have will you accept me also?
So I say: Just tell me the truth, do you have girlfriend?
He say: Yes.
So I told him all the best and take care.Since he really have a girlfriend then I should give up already. I might not promise him to give him future. SO I shouldn’t waste his time and let him loss the opportunity of getting a new girlfriend.He asked: Do you wish to be with me again? Yes or No?
I told him: It does matter anymore, because it won’t make much different. Stay with your girl, she can give what you want. And take care.
He replies me: No one can replace you in my heart. 5 month ago there is only one girl in my heart, 5 month later there is also still one girl in my heart.I don’t know what I should replies. But I know from today on, I am going to walk out from him. I am no longer his girl, I am just alone…We were together on 21th October 2005 and we break up offically on 22th Feb 2009....Labels: Relationship, We were together on 21th October 2005 and we break up offically on 22th Feb 2009....