Tuesday, November 11, 2008 4:00 PM
Alright...I have been feeling dam down this few days. This is worst then I expected. There isn’t anyone who has the capability to change my life, only him. It been days, I am trying to distance myself away from him. Everything have change, I start to wake up and everything will be better after I called it a stop! But how should I do it? This few day trying my best to tired myself so I can fall a sleep and don’t think about it.
Saturday I wake up early in the morning 7am and went for my biking. Cycle from Sembawang to Serangoon, pass by my EX home and hang there for awhile cause I miss that place and most importantly I miss him. Hope I would see him, but didn’t. Though of buying his favourite beancurb, which I use to does that every time I go and find him, but I can’t. After that head down to Tion Heng (Paya leyba bike shop) meet Nic then down to ECP for breakfast. Have Carl‘s Junior, there serving was very big which I can’t finish. Usually I would share half of my burger with my Ex. So no choice I have half of it and pack the other half for dinner. After that we went to Tampines. Wait for Miao to fix his bike and then we went for Tampines trail. That was really fun, but it hurt my butts. After that Nic, accompany me to Amk then I ride alone back to Sembawang.
After I reach home, bath then bring my bro out to Causeway point. He wants to buy a shoes and I want to buy a dress that I have aim for very long. Outerfitter Girl having sale and selling the dress I want and it cost only $20, so try it ,brought it and wear it straight. First time wearing dress at CWP, feel a bit weird. Everyone seems to look at me. Then went to sportslink atrium, saw Sotong. Haha she was so excited to see me wearing dress. Take a photo of me, so pei sai. After that went dinner with my bro. Then we head home and I fall asleep around 11 plus. Long Long sms me at 12 plus, ask me if I am going for super tml. I reply: not sure and then went to slp. Then that pig call, I'm too tried and don’t feel like pick up k off to slp Zzz…
Labels: Relationship, Tired myself make me stop thinking