Friday, October 3, 2008 3:03 PM
Hello, have not been posting for several days. Recently my mood seems to go crazy. Sometime I can be very high, but after awhile i can be very emo. I get irritated easily by just some small matter which I don’t really care about it last time. For example ,recently at sportslink there is some gossip about Ma and Ivan. It seems they are together cause the way they behaviours look so obverse that they are together.
Alright straight to point, I was pissed off by both of them yesterday. I went to buy food and I ask them what they want to eat. They want KFC and other people want to eat outside. So I told them: I going out to buy food 1st then after that I come back and buy their because like that would be more convincefor me. Ivan reply: Like that we need to wait very long le! You go there; come back is already like 20 min already. These pissed me off man! What wrong with waiting for awhile, last time I always does that too right? Then now because her so call “2nd wife want to eat early then they can’t wait. They want to eat other don’t want la ! Is that so??? I was dammed pissed off with that and in the end I just buy their. As a result Ah boy didn’t have anything to eat because he wants to eat outside .Sorry Ah Boy and thank for your understanding.
Labels: Everything seem to be mistake to me, Relationship