Monday, September 29, 2008 10:46 AM
Hi, sorry I was busy with helping out in the F1 thingy for this few day, so I don’t have time to blog. Alright this few day was a terrible days for me. I went to help out for the F1 and it was super boring. It seems that they pay us $6 just to go down and sit down. We went there for 3days. The 1st day we reach the place at about 12pm. Then we were brought to an unknown place. After that they ask us to sweep and mop the floor. That all we need to do. Furthermore the thing we need to do are not written in the contract. We only did that for like 1hrs then the rest of our days we were sitting down resting. If not go for sight-seeing. When we ask the in-charge what we need to do? All his reply was: “Good question, I don’t know” Everything was very unorganised.
I was super bored in the evening and I miss him a lot. It has been quite sometime we meet and talk on the phone for hrs. Ever since we break up
Last time when every time if I go out he will sms me check if I am alright. He will check, if I am bored, hungry, tired, etc. If I have not reach home by 12am, he would check what time I reach home and the moment I am alone he will call and accompany, till I reach home. He wont sleeps till I reach home. He will be the 1st one to call me follow by my mum.
Anyway during the journey home, I cry inside the bus. I felt very lonely and I keep thinking bout the past when we were together.
The 2nd day of F1 was another boring day. However it was more organise. We were only ask to pick up rubbish at the grand stand. Same thing, we pick up for 1/2hrs then the rest of the day we rest. Sitting down along the sea and chatting with my friend. In addition, when thinking of my past, lot of memorise of him came into my mind.
To tell the truth, I hope to sms and call him every min of my day when I was at there. I miss him badly and I really wish to call and talk to him. Sms him and ask him what is he doing, have he eaten, etc. However since we break up and it seem I am disturbing him, if I call him.
On that day, I went home without calling him and cry on the way home. I never felt so lonely and scare before. I hate loneliness, dark, and without him!
Labels: F1 make me feel lonely, Relationship