Monday, October 19, 2009 9:18 PM
2nd was: Helping to set up a carnival for other school.
Presented by SLI !
It had been a long time since we have fun together in a team. Uncle Patrick and Pang was really two jokers. Err I have to admit including me haha!
We were told to meet at 7am at Jurong, but I wake up at 7am haha! Too tired! At 7.30, I was at CCK station so I decided to called Uncle Patrick and check if he reach, if haven I can meet him and go together. But he worst them me lol… He still at home Zzz…
When we reach there, we were told to set up, then Uncle Patrick asks me to swim butterfly as a form of performance to the audience. Lol at first he say I swim front crawl lol, (my confidence stroke) then last min change. Lol I swim until I injure my arm. It had been the 3th day already and it still hurt a lot lol! Hopefully, it will be ok tml.
When the parent arrives, we start the demonstration and proceed to the game. Everyone enjoy themselves I think. Then follow by lunch, I was super hungry. I ate a pack of bee boon given by them, and I was still not that full. So I decided to go add more food, I took a plate of bee boon+ fried rice+ chicken and just by eating so much make them laugh like hell!
Lol that not the worst part, after lunch we took a bus back to Sembawang and it was when they can’t stand me. It always like that after I eat, I start my nonsense. I sing in the bus, play with Uncle Patrick and I was talking loudly throughout the journey. That wasn’t the best part, Uncle Patrick was the best, 1st he didn’t wear his pant, just his swimming truck. Then guess what he did? He sticks his butt at the glass window, while the driver was driving. He was god dam luckily lol cause after he seated down, we saw a police car driving pass. Haha! Can’t imagine what would happen if the police saw what he is doing.
When we reach Sembawang , we set up the place again, in short go through the same procedure as what we did in Jurong. Then when the events end, we pack up and have dinner. During the dinner, we were entrainment by Pang, he took the mic and sing lol… It was a super tiring day but was a fun day too…Labels: Continue...