Friday, May 15, 2009 8:07 PM
I am fucking loss now! Fucking frustrated! FYP, SLI, school is making me crazy!!! I kinda of feel like leaving this world and don’t care about all this anymore.
Am I too rude to some of the people that they treat me so unfriendly and cold?
Am I too busy that I am being left out? Am I too slow that I am clueless of what need to be done? Am I not working hard that everyone seemed to know so much but not me? Am I so useless that everyone just think I am just an extra? Am I too stupid that no matter how I just don’t understand? Am I just too lazy that I deserve to be so slow, stupid, and extra and be left out???? AM I???
Am I not teaching the kids well so they are leaving?
All the parents told me they leave because of their personal reason; migrate, going to give birth, no time, but is that really the case? If only they are telling the truth, I am not sure but I really wish to have an answer. If I am really not teaching well, tell me, please! I really need their feedback to improve myself. I don’t wish to play this type of mind guessing game, it just make me stress up!
Or Am I thinking too much that all this is just coincided?
All my aim, dream, happy moment, good image of something and someone was destroy just in one day!
It make me totally loss, I don’t know which direction I should go to now… No one to talk to, No one to give advise, No one to guide me… Fucking, Fucking, Fucking Loss!
Now then I realize sometime things are not always what you think it is. Someone might look like a nice guy but not. Someone might seem happy with you but not. Someone might seem very good and treat you as friend but in actual fact they hated you to the max or they stab a few stab behind your back. Why is this world so scary??? I SERIOUSLY HATE THIS WORLD!Labels: Am i that worst???