Saturday, May 9, 2009 3:59 PM
Don’t know why, I kinda of feel like one big family in SLI…. I like this kind of feeling :)Went for the training at 12pm, talk about the unique of SLI, their dream, our opportunity and have leadership training. Have chicken rice provided by Uncle Robert before we start the training; celebrate Birthday for the May’s baby (Mayce), then continue training till 6plus.
At around 3 plus, I decided to sms the manager Xin Wang to take MC. Haha no worry I am not sick, just that I don’t wish to miss the dinner with all the SLI member, especially missing the joke that Uncle Patrick make and cause me to laugh through our the training. It so fun to gather with all these people, it make me feel like we are one big family.
After training we head down to Suntec to have our Dinner, we went to the steamboat’s restaurant which is near the convention area, sorry have no idea what the restaurant called, but they provide quit good food, they have steamboat, plus some local food. However is quit expensive, as it cost $28 ++ per person. Thanks Uncle Robert for treating us! Have an enjoyable night but also embarrasses night, haha due to Uncle Patrick! Make the whole world know I am a big eater hehe, but it ok! We must have thick skin to be a leader haha :)Labels: Enjoying my day...