Thursday, April 23, 2009 4:11 PM
Ytd was a so call not good day for me. I came to realise my temper is becoming worst. I just find everything around me irritating. People around me annoying and what they do just pissed me off. That not so me! I know I am a person who can tolerate everything especially my mum. But ytd I loss control! I show my temper to her! WHAT HAPPEN TO ME! This should NV ever happen to me! But … Hiza I’ve got to be clam and relax win the race….
Went to watch movie again, then head down to bugis to take a look at the new shopping centre and have steam boat. It has been a long time since I have steam boat, so I suggested to my mum to have it. However everything just doesn’t goes well. I loss my temper to her ytd because I was 1st sort of tired, 2nd annoy by buying hand phone. I just have no idea which hand phone to get and whether to get it or not. When I ask her, she seems cant be bother also so I was super pissed off and loss my temper… Sorry mum! No more next time I promise…
But I haven brought my hp because I still have decide yet. Oh btw everyone out there, please don’t go to eat “Tian Tian huo guo” cause it really suck; the food, serve, drink, place, blah ,blah,blah, everything just suck. I swear I won’t go there for steam boat any more!
Alright enough of complain… Tata, got to go to Yishan to wait for my mum to finish work now …