Wednesday, April 8, 2009 10:45 PM
Went out to amk today to watch movie with my mum, haha again??? Ya nothing to do so decided to go and catch a movie. As usual, free ticket, free food and drink, feel a bit pei sai though. What show we watch? Erm we watch race to the witch mountain, quite an exciting show ya, I would rate 4 out of 5 popcorn for that show!
After movie, we went for some window shopping and head to the nearest coffee shop for dinner. I didn’t order any food though, not hungry. So while mum was eating, I went to pack food for Desmond. Order fried rice plus egg, then went back to Amk shopping and get one more honey chix wing for him. After that I pass it to him and I went back to find my mum again. Lol my mum had her dinner so fast that by the time I return to the coffee shop, she was gone.
She went window shopping with my bro already, so I’ve to call her. Then we went back to the mall and walk for awhile. Haha there is food fair over there, my favourite hang out place where I would be able to get all my favourite food.
When I was at the food fair it keeps remaining me of Desmond. We use to spend a lot of time at food fair and we would buy lot of food and share among ourselves. Haha although that just pass memorise, I wish he was still there with me.
Alright enough of update… Tata !Labels: Wednesday...