Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:08 AM
Ytd I was thinking of way to escape from him again, so I decided to sms Felix my Lao Gong : )Lol but he didn’t reply me, Haha but luckily I got the note that he help me print so yes! Read it! Lao Gong is always my “Save star” (read it in Chinese). From Jurong to Sembawang, ½ hrs of reading! Couldn’t concentrate and understand much but I can escape from him! Wee...
Lol seriously I can’t think of any more idea of escaping from him. All I only think of, I need to find a fake bf to come and fetch me for one day, then most likely and hopefully he would give up! Thought of asking Felix, as I think he is the most suitable one because I consider him as my closes " Boy -Friend". That my point of view la, not his hee… However he is not Single any more so better not. Furthermore now he would be very busy this few weeks I guess, preparing for his Pre-U semi. Don’t want to add stress for him.
Alright so need to look for new target. Hee guy out there if you don’t mind helping me tag or sms me ok Haha I would be very thankful!Labels: Me and Relationship, Ncap training