Monday, March 2, 2009 10:51 AM
Woo I’ve passed my CPR already yea! I am only left with my BM and I can be an official Lifeguard. Happy, Happy, Happy!
I am feeling better this few days. This week is a really knowledgeable week for me. Other than learning a lot from the SLI training, I also learn to grow up. 1st talking about SLI training, I learn how to look at some of the correct technique. Although I can’t really absorb much about what Nat have taught, ya is still a good learning for me. After going through Nat lesson I feel that I have actually screwed up my entire previous lesson. I didn’t really follow lesson plan, kids were not swimming the way I want them to be, Technique I’ve deliverer to them doesn’t seem to be really correct. Lol lot of mistake I have done! Hopefully I can clear up all the mess I have done by this week, if not I am really screw.
Then I learn from Pang on how to handle big group of kids (6).By using the circling formation or the waves … A really good and helpful idea for me. Thanks a lot Pang! Learn for Uncle Patrick on how to handle parent and advice from him to stay in the small pool. I really need to learn how to protect myself lol…Labels: SLI, training and BM....