Tuesday, February 3, 2009 1:19 PM
It’s been a few weeks since the last time I blog. Busy with my lesson and IEP recently. Swimming lesson is getting much smoother now, but I some how need more patient to do a better good. I think I had been giving myself too much pressure, time to relax, I guess.
IEP started on Monday. 1st day was quite a stressful day but fun though. We were each assign the job scope we need to do at the end of the IEP by the management. I need to do a write up on operational, which mean looking at how the company operate and write about it. Before assigning the job scope, the management interview us. I find it difficult to answer his question due to lacking of knowledge about the company and my rubbish English. I really need to improve my communication skill. Seriously it’s a must!
After that then we got some briefing from him and then we are free to play with the equipment over there. Their equipment were really awesome, especially the hydro- bed. It is a water bed with message by the water pressure. What I learn was it helps to relax and prevent you some various kind of illness. I am still not very informative about that, need more research. After playing some of the machines we were ask to do some testing. They called it “acupuncture”. It tests the function of your organ and how well it work. Then they would tell you what type of illness you might be facing and also your stress level.
Excited to know my result? Ok my result was super negative. After the test, I though of dying lol … He told me my stress level was super high and lot of my organ is not very good. Dam stress and down lol. He then helps me to distress by giving me a program and asking me to use the bio-bed. It helps to distress and recharge your energy. That was basically what we did on 1st day of IEP.Labels: IEP Program