Wednesday, February 11, 2009 1:33 PM
I am here to blog again. Not really into blogging this few day because there isn’t much surprise happen in my life recently. I went to watch all the movie that I had been wanting to watch this few days. I watch: ALL'S WELL END'S WELL 2009, Love matter and last but not least Wedding’s Game. The funniest award would go to Love matter, follow by ALL'S WELL END'S WELL 2009. Although Wedding’s Game was quit funny too, I wouldn’t think it is a nice show. For those who have watched these 3 movies, you would realise that all talk bout love. Well if you all don’t its ok, you know now hehe… This 3 movie somehow change my perception of love or it triggers my thinking about love.
ALL'S WELL END'S WELL 2009’s movie, there is a part where it say “If the person truly Love you, you would see yourself in his eye!” WoW!WoW!WoW! I just love this sentence, but I had been asking myself, is it real?
Love Matters's movie: It says: “No sex doesn’t mean no love!” I absolutely agree to it. This part of the show almost makes me cry! It’s too touching. The wife told her husband: “No sex doesn’t mean no love!” If I don’t love you, would I care about you? Would I look for medicine to cure you? Would I help you cook, wash and take care of the family from day to night. Why you think I don’t have sex with you mean I don’t love you!” Although it sounds very M18, I really like this part.
For Wedding Game I don’t remember any, because I watch it a few weeks ago. So ya haha!
This are the three movies I have watch and for those who have not watch yet, kindly proceed to any nearest Cineplex and catch the movie now ok! It is a recommended show for couple. Especially new couple!
Haha yes, I am referring to Felix! My LAO GONG. I have just received the news that he is attach already. Feel a bit sad, because it means he would divorce with me! Haha but as long as he is happy I would give my blessing to him ;) So Felix if you want to bring your Gf for movie, I would recommend this 3 moive ya! All the best !Labels: Give my blessing to my Lao Gong...