Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:50 PM
Happy New year to everyone out there! Every year of this day is the most relaxing day for me. I get to eat steamboat with my mum, dress up beautifully, visit my Grandma and relative, get lot of Ang Bao, play Back Jack and win lot of money, get to eat lot of New Year Goodies, and most of all reach home late with my mum. I would have a super duper fun day every year in this time.
However there are some changes this year. It might be due to our age, everyone is growing up, or it might be due to other reason which I don’t know what it is, it seem like a normal day to me now. This year, I didn’t get new clothing, I didn’t really play back jack for long, last of all we went home super early. Last time when I was 5 or 6 year old, I usually don’t go home on New Year. Then slowly we start to go home but usually after mid. However this year, we reach home by 10!
Furthermore the Ang Bao that I get is lesser. Although this year I have extra Ang Bao from SLI and some of my kid’s parent, compare to the previous years. Sad, Sad, Sad…However I still manage to take some photo. I would post it once I am free…