Sunday, February 22, 2009 8:10 PM
CAn anyone tell me what you all do if you were me? Meet up with Desmond (ex-bf) today. By right we should go to Malaysia. We have say this since last 2 week. I’ve been waiting for this day to reach very long lol. Well in the end we didn’t go, cause as usual, 1st he is late, 2nd he forgot to bring his passbook again. Before i know he never bring his passbook, he request to go to a quite place as he wanted to tell me something 1st. Then we were caught in the rain. Then after talking to me, he want to go home. AS he claim that he want to be alone for awhile.Guesses what he asked? He asks if he still have the chance to be with me. He told me that he still can’t forget me.He told me, he actually have a gf already but he is still confused about us. The reason is because I still keep asking him out, sms him and care for him. He told me his gf know about it and quarrel with him. His gf know that he can’t forget me, so they break off. Then he say: I am asking you this question because I want to be with you. I don’t want to loss the chance of being with you. If I can be with you, I will treat you very good. But if I really no chance then I want to treat her better cause I feel guilty to be with two girl. I don’t know if this is true, cause after that he told me that he lies about he having a gf when I ask him to go back to his gf. He just want me to give him the answer of if I can be wit him a not.Yes I admit I still love him a lot and really hope to be with him, but I didn’t tell him. Cause I just feel we can’t be together. I can’t give the thing he wanted. I can’t give him, future, marriage, baby, care. Furthermore, I have done some wrong to him, which is to have been with other guy when I am with him. I can sense that there won’t be anymore trust between us. So I told him: I have done those thing to you, you won’t trust me anymore. I don’t want you would use this thing when we quarrel. So he says: No I won’t. Then he adds on, but if we really can be together again can we go to ROM 1st.
I really feel like telling him, ok! I know I love him a lot. But I ask myself again, can I really marry him and be with him forever? Can I? What if I change my mind one day? Marriage is a lifelong thing, should I decided so quickly.
I was so stress up! I just feel like crying out loud, but I can’t. Because if I do so, it would shows to him that I really want to be with him. My everyday hope is to be with him again, but… No! I CANT BE SO SELFISH! So I told him, no I can’t and ask him to go back for his gf.
I really love him a lot. When He hugs me and hold my hand just now,it really makes me miss those day a lot. I just wish I could hug him tightly and don’t let go! I know since I can’t give I have to let go! I don’t know if it is a good idea to let go, but I know I might regret for life.
What must I do????? So FAN!Labels: CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?