Monday, January 5, 2009 10:43 AM
Wee…I have my 1st lesson today! Super Duper fun and I just can’t stop thinking about it! Those kids were really cute! They were too cute that my mind went blank; the moment all came to me. All I know was to take care of them, make sure their safety, make them go down to the water and most importantly they feel fun, so they would come back for my lesson next week. At that time, this was the only thing that came into my mind cause Uncle Robert have been emphasising on that, serveral time before the 1st lesson start.
However the more I want to make it fun, the more it seems boring. In addition it took me sometime to take in control. I think I didn’t do a really good job in controlling them? All the rehearsal that I have prepared wasn’t use that day. Everything just went blank in my mind. Didn’t introduce myself to parent, didn’t conduct the game that I think is fun for them, and unable to control the class at the start of the lesson! Class control, the very most important thing but I didn’t do a good job on that …Oh No, what have I done? Haiz I destroy my 1st lesson…
6 students and I can’t manage it, how am I going to have more class? I cant get them to listen to me, I cant make my small little king to go down to the water and he is running around, I cant make his brother sit down and he kept coming down and walk inside the pool… Haiz
I need to organise myself, I need to execute all the thing that I have prepare and not last min action. This coming Thursday is another chance for me. No more mistake! BUCK UP CHRISTINA!Labels: My swimming class