Saturday, January 17, 2009 8:43 PM
Wake for early in the morning and go for lesson. Sleep for 3hrs only, super tired and my ass is soaring due to the cycling… Drag myself to go to SLI. Help Peggy to take her class, one Starfish and one Jellyfish. Jellyfish is the one which make me headache. Darrian does want to go down to the water, Sky around and fall down… Haiz
After that I rush home and wait for my bro to get ready with his thing. I promise to bring him to fix his com, so no choice no matter how tired I still need to go. We went to Queensway to fixed, after that have our lunch there and go back to Sembawang for my 5pm class. On the way back (4pm), Uncle Robert call me. He asks me to reach at 4.30pm because he got one new class and he wants me to take. I was like “What the Fish” How am I able to rush to Sembawang in less than 15min? When he calls me I was at Jurong, so I told him I can’t. Then he asks me to take cab and he would pay me, so I say ok la! Free le, why not right?
Reach there, have the lesson for 15 min and move on to my own class. By right I only have 1 lesson, but Uncle Robert suddenly throw me another adult class which I am not very good at it. So no choice I just bluff my way through and then end the lesson at around 7.30pm. Went home and have a sweet dream. Labels: Tiring day...