Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:45 AM
I am in class now, feeling so bored. I have been skipping school for 2 day, staying at home to study for my UT. Finally no UT for today and I have this strong sensation of go home right now. School is so bored, especially Wednesday.7 more days to freedom! Waiting for my 10 week holiday! Waiting for Chinese New Year! Waiting for attachment! Lastly waiting for more new class for me! Hopefully Uncle Robert can give me more class to teach after Chinese New Year. I need to save up more money for my school fees and my Taiwan trip. Holiday also mean time to pay school fee! I am also planning to go for a short trip maybe Genting, during March, but provided I can save enough.
Hmm… I kind of hoping next Sunday to reach asap, missing those kids… Wondering how are they? I
want to try my Superheroes game with them. Hopefully they will like it! They better like it because it cost a lot of my sleepless night to come out with it. Hehe, wondering what is it right? Hahaz don’t tell you all, secret recipes.Labels: Blogging in class...