Monday, December 1, 2008 3:18 PM
I am so bored…. Nothing much to do today! Thanks to Felix, he does all the work… Have to give credit to him, because he is really great, I like to be in the same group with him. The only thing is that he together of the other bunch of guy keep bullying me hehe... But is fun la…
Now, everyone is asking me about my Adidas shoes, shoes bag and the bag. I look at Felix and laugh, and then reply them: That a secret between me and Felix that can’t tell anyone hahaz. Then ppl start to have rumours bout us. Hahaz, fun, fun, fun!
That Stupid Felix, XX and William keep bullying me and I have a fun time quarrelling with them. Cool huh? Oh! Btw I almost reach my 1st wish list: Get Adidas full suit.
I already have my Adidas bag, shoes bag, shoes, Wind breaker, Short. But my short don’t seem to match my wind breaker. So Now I only left with my shirt together with a matching short. I got to save, save, and save so I can get my Adidas full suit. Yeah! Hehe if anyone don’t mind sponsor with one Adidas shirt, I would be more than happy and I would love u so much hahaz…
Alright got to go back to my study, need to go swimming later. By right I need to attend SLI training also but is clash with my swimming lesson. BM is more important for me so no choice, sorry Uncle Robert, I will try to arrange my time and attend the next 2 lesson ok?
Later still need to study for tml UT… Alright wish me gd luck k? Bye…Labels: Busy NaNa