Wednesday, December 3, 2008 12:29 AM
Haha… busy studying my UT today. Lol although I put in a lot of effort to study for this UT, I got a feeling I didn’t did a great job in this UT lol. After taking the UT, I feel that I didn’t understand the question and just anyhow paste the answer that I have. Hiaz…hopefully I don’t get an F again. Don’t expect much just a C will do.
Anyway, sorry if I hurt some of you I don’t have the intention, seriously. I didn’t expect that to happen de, really! Let Jia You together k. Especially, Felix you would get an A for this UT! I confirm, guarantee, and chop… hehe
Lol just wake up not long, and I can’t slp back now… It has been a long time since I slp till so shiok le… I am very tired, after so many days of training and study. It been a few days I have my proper rest and finally today I got to rest. So happy! K feel so bored now, so decided to blog, it also been a long time since I blog. Update it again once I free k.
I am thinking about where to go tomorrow, because tomorrow is Wednesday. Very long nv go out already, wondering would my mum bring me out tml… Hopefully she would, if not I would be stay at home and slp again.Labels: Bored...