Tuesday, December 9, 2008 10:31 AM
This few days I was busy with helping out in for the standard charter marathon and attending SLI D&D. It was a experiential, beneficial and fun day for me. 1st, Standard Charter: Get free Adidas T-shirt, $20, free breakfast and lunch and 20% voucher. Adding to all those monetary benefit I get to see all those runner and have the chance to help out. Cool, Cool, Cool…
2nd, D&D: This is the first time I have so much fun in D&D. The $30 is so worthwhile I think. You get to have free lunch and dinner, and food is so delicious… I miss those noya cakes! Then you still get to play bowling for like 2 hrs plus. Erm but I didn’t participate in that because I am wearing dress and also a bit pei sai. Oh ya not only that after dinner, there is still game and luckily draw. Game was fun! Me, Felix, Peggy, Don, CK, Joshua and Jun Peng ( I have something interesting bout this 2 person to share later) was in the same group and we win! Then for the luckily draw, I won an oven toaster hehe…. Luck really seem to be around me now a day J
Alright Joshua is a 13 year boy. What so interesting bout him was that, he speak like a 18 year old guy. Not mature but … He is very good at saying his south park langue. He speak as though it was his 1st langue and as though it is so common/ alright. I was shock when he start to speak, seriously the world have change, I think? Then for Jun Peng : I called him the super glue guy. The reason is because he keeps sticking to me all the time. It obvious he is up to something, interested in me? I think so ba hahaz… I was a bit irritated by him but overall it is ok… What I mean is the D&D not him k? hehe this is my 1st time enjoying D&D.Labels: DND and Standard Charter