Wednesday, November 19, 2008 12:20 AM
How I celebrate my Birthday? Went poly clinic with my mum to take her medicine in the morning...After that went for lunch and then we head home to slp... Then we went dinner at around 6plus. Have Chilli crab, stem fish, veg and Pineapple rice (My favourite). The dinner cost like $50 plus and my mum treat me as a Birthday Treat. My bro pay half of it too. Have to mention if not later he %!@#$% HeHe
Thanks mum and Bro!
Then we went to look for cake, but I somehow don’t have the mood to celebrate. So after walking awhile, I told my mum don’t need to buy since we also can’t find a suitable cake. Then we went home, watch TV and my bro join in and start to entertain both of us. He starts singing his old song ‘roses’ and make both of us laugh like hell. After that we went to slp Zzz…
Anyway before I slp, I somehow have this worry feeling now. Blog seem to be a way for me to vent my frustration, anger, sadness, everything about me and him. All my secret and feeling toward him is all inside. I don’t hide myself when blog, all truth and no lie. Therefore I am worry, one day he would read it since now more people know I have blog. Would he read it one day? Can i prevent this? What would happen if he really read it? Am I thinking too much??? Alright stop thinking I going to slp Zzz… Night NightLabels: Worry is hunting me