Friday, November 21, 2008 1:37 PM
Finally finish doing my slide, tired Zzz… Lol just saw my Psycho grade, suck get C for that. Still need to go for UT later sianz. Study problem 7 and 8 already, left 9.Study later ba! Very tired!Anyway now tell me would you choose something which is easier but learn not much from it? Or something which is difficult/ challenging, yet you can learn a lot from it? I have trouble with my FYP! Now I have so called ‘2 team’. Felix’s team and Yuan Lin’s tem, who should I go for? I am more interested in Felix team because it sounds more interesting. Furthermore he have come out with the topic already, though is challenging. On the other hand, Yuan Lin team haven come out with anything yet. But if I join Felix team how am I going to tell Yuan Lin?Oh shit! Y am I so greedy. Everything I want 2 … Alright I need to make my decision fast, cause both team is waiting for me already. Erm how should I tell her? Trouble, trouble, trouble…
Labels: FYP, who to choose?